SaaSam UK Ltd is part of SaaSam Group - a team of experts in cost-effective business automation with offices in London, New Zealand, Australia, and the US. SaaSam was founded to create effective solutions for companies to help them conduct business more efficiently and without the need for costly internal programming teams. The SaaSam team deliver software solutions for customers by managing projects efficiently and utilising years of development and industry experience.
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We are looking for an IT Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of client projects. This is a client-facing role and requires a motivated, personable, and service oriented team player. Our preferred candidate will have previous experience in an IT Solution Provider or Software House environment, have in-depth knowledge of IT Project Management and configuration best practises, together with the motivation to learn and continually develop your professional expertise and skillset.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience with a strong, proven, track record of delivering multiple concurrent projects in a fast-moving, client led environment, on-time and to budget.
Our new team member will also be a strong communicator who can work collaboratively with key customer and internal stakeholders, as well as technical experts to identify, define, and navigate through end-user feedback. You will also have the ability to challenge existing configurations and customer processes in order to achieve the best system solution designs and customer outcomes.
Candidates will display technical “knowhow” enabling them to identify breaks in the project process and also provide hands on technical support, and be willing and able to complete implementation and configuration tasks, as required.
You will be an accomplished project manager who is interested in understanding the technical aspects of SaaSam products and solutions. You will also be comfortable with the more detailed elements of contracts administration. Overall proportion of the role responsibilities are 70% project management, 20% implementation, configuration and testing of customer solutions, and approximately 10% administration.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Responsible for the planning, initiation, execution, monitoring, and closure of client projects
- Manage and control the Project Budget to ensure completion within agreed cost and time parameters
- Identify, assess, and manage Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID) through to project completion
- Manage the project in accordance with AGILE Project Methodology ensuring a seamless communication and handover to/from the development team and customers
- Identify and schedule internal/external resources to deliver the project and manage those resources across the project delivery
- Manage relationships, deliverables, and project resources from third party suppliers. This will include cross-company resources across different time zones.
- APM, PMP or PRINCE 2 practitioner (or an equivalent professional accreditation) is desirable
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced client-focused delivery environment
- Experience effectively and efficiently managing multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrable experience of full software development life cycle management following a structured approach
- Experience of 3rd party supplier management
- Experiences Microsoft O365 suite and Project Management software
- Ability to complete software support, as required, with some implementation and configuration tasks
- Preferably minimum 3-5 years prior experience in a client facing Project Management role
- Strong and consistent leadership of Project Teams and exemplary technical communication
- Strong organisation skills and effective time management skills
- Able to resolve conflicts and build a supportive environment within the project team
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, calm demeanour, and personable approach when under high pressure
- Able to lead internal and external stakeholder groups and influence to achieve win-win outcomes
- High degree of diligence and professionalism and solid attention to detail
- Ability to quickly build rapport and trust
- 20 days paid annual leave in addition to statutory bank holidays
- 5 days paid sick leave in addition to statutory sick pay
- Training and support