SaaSam quickly road-mapped the key requirements of the configuration:
- Empower users in a decentralised procurement environment to generate draft contracts
- Enhance GSMA’s existing CLM (contract lifecycle management) processes across the group
- Enable the legal team to centralise authoring, templating, publishing and version control
- Ensure core users capitalise on technology to simplify processes while maintaining policies
- Integrate with finance, single-sign-on (SSO), e-signature and HR systems
- Growth potential for supplier management and wider RFx
A year on and SaaSam has supplied, configured and implemented a tool that has more than met GSMA’s expectations. “Once we began to understand the power of the Agiloft software provided to us, with new and expanded requirements, we saw opportunities for further innovation across the business” explains GSMA – and the beauty is in the one stop solution and a single team bringing it all together.
The accuracy of information captured together with the strict adherence to corporate policy and procedures sees users working smarter, with less margin for error and ahead of deadlines.
“Now that we can use a central repository we don’t need to worry about manual versions of contracts and our automated validation checks mean there is no stupid data entering the system manually”, says GSMA.
Beyond CLM the GSMA team has recognised a huge number of efficiencies available “We see great opportunities to utilise Agiloft for other areas of the business, and will certainly consider looking to add further functionality at some point”.
Over 3m users at organisations from small enterprises to Government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft’s top-rated products from Contract Management, Service Desk, Custom Workflow and more. SaaSam specialises in automating processes that are too complex for competing vendors, using Agiloft’s adaptable technology to ensure best practice, ensure rapid deployment and maximum ROI.
For more information on what SaaSam and Agiloft can do for you, visit our website and schedule a conversation. In just a few hours we can set up proof of concept for your most challenging processes.