Refreshing business software.
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and win customers for life.
The Freshworks cloud-based suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. The products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
With Freshworks CRM, powered by Freddy AI, discover the best leads, boost customer engagement, drive deals to closure, and nurture existing customers with a smart, comprehensive solution.
With Freshcaller, you can deliver delight at scale without taking on the cost and complexity of legacy software. No hardware. No downloads. No maintenance cost. Plug-n-Play our cloud PBX system today.
Freshdesk is built to make customer engagement accessible to businesses of all sizes, so you can deliver an effortless customer experience at scale without the cost and complexity of legacy software.
The Freshworks promises
Quick Time to Value
Our platform is easy to configure and just works.
Fast and Flexible
You don’t need an army of developers to maintain our platform.
Products designed for end-users.
Scales with You
We power 3 million conversations/day in 30+ languages across 150 countries.
Extend and Customise
500+ integrations and open APIs. Configurable and customisable to match your unique requirements.
Security you can Trust
Hosted on AWS. Local data hosting for US, EU, ANZ, IND. ISO, SOC II, GDPR, HIPAA compliance.
Partner, not a vendor
We believe in building customers for life, not business transactions.
What you see is what you get. No hidden surprises.
Support at every step
From onboarding services to dedicated customer success and enterprise support, our team of experts will make you successful.
Quick Freshworks Facts
- Founded in October 2010 by Girish Mathrubootham and Shan Krishnasamy
- Headquartered in California, US, and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Europe
- Freshworks is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India with a $3.5 billion valuation
- Widely used by over 150,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
- Featured in 3 Gartner Magic Quadrants for CRM Customer Engagement Center for Freshdesk, Sales Force Automation for Freshsales, and IT Service Management Tools for Freshservice
- Serves SMBs to Enterprise companies in every industry and line of business, including healthcare, finance, travel, media & entertainment, manufacturing, education, IT, telecommunications, and others.